Friday, March 21, 2008

Seattlest

I've been in Seattle for nearly a week now to visit my brother and sister. It's been enough time to hit up Nordstrom Rack, watch movies, catch up with family and friends, attend the final Stereo Future show before Seth moves to NYC (effectively putting the band on hiatus... see pics of their show with Japanese bands Pillows and The Noodles here), and of course eat lots and lots and lots. Between burgers at Two Bells, ramen in the International District, Korean BBQ with certain renowned food critics and my own chicken and dumplings last night, we've been eating quite well.

Tomorrow night, my brother and his g.f. are hosting a wine tasting/ potluck/ karaoke party. It promises to be a spanking good time. I start school in less than a week-- eeeee! *Big deep breath*.

More updates soon, I promise...

No comments: