Thursday, September 02, 2010

The view from the kitchen


Summer in a hotel pan


Engraved Gray Kunz spoons and Togiharu slicer--gifts from my rad boyfriend for my recent 30th birthday


My mise en place


Herbs ready to go in the spring lamb set


Squid soaking


Baby octo stewing


That's a big-ass steak


My cross-hatch is pretty good these days


Kitchen short-hand labeling


The ubiquitous wedding gallette a la Jay-bar


Work snacks


More work snacks


Balls after 11


A busy Sunday night

5 comments:

Timm said...

Ohhh, you've got the slotted Gray Kunz spoons. I've just got two of the small and two of the large. They're also engraved, mine with "Cook Free or Die".

Tonya said...

"balls after 11"

Welcome to my world, baby... Heh!

mrjeffmccarthy said...

Love the stewing octopus pic, babe. And the link
to me of course. : )

Matt said...

Those tomatoes looking stunning. I'm liking the pictorial post.

Ingrid said...

@Timm: I think I'm gonna get some small ones to compliment the big ones--I love them so far.

@Tonya: We sooo work in the same industry! Ha!

@Jeff: I know you love the links baby ;)

@Matt: Thanks! I really enjoyed putting this together, and I definitely want to do more pictorials.